According to Article 7 of Italian Law, dated June 30, 2003, No. 196, regarding the processing of personal data is communicated:
- The data provided will be used exclusively for the publication of the profile on this site;
- You are entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning yourself and their removal;
- You can require the updating, rectification or, if you have some, the integration of data processed;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
According to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, No. 196, regarding the processing of personal data is communicated:
- Failure to complete the mandatory data makes it impossible to obtain the release of the profile on this site;
- Recipient of the data reported is the site Blue Athena.
Data stored in the database, necessary to access the site and editable by the user:
- email address;
- birth data;
- profile type;
Data stored in the database, optional and editable by the user:
- photographic portfolio;
- physical informations;
- spoken languages;
- work history;
BLUE ATHENA find country of your origin IP address during registration; execute an automatic check antispam of IP address during registration or if a visitor contact an user.
BLUE ATHENA does not collect any unique information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
The data are processed exclusively on website hosting, and not are transferred to other subjects.
After filling out the form, please send it. You will receive to the email address you have provided, an e-mail confirmation, in which there is a link with the activation code. Please click it to confirm your subscription. Due to the link in the email, please check your spam folder.
Blue Athena reserves the right to refuse registration, to select and possibly not to publish the photographs received.
The browsing of site is possible through the use of technical cookies enabled on your browser.
A cookie is a small text file that a website asks your browser to store on your computer and allows the website to remember your actions or preferences over time.
The third-party cookies are stored by a different domain to the visited page's domain, and add other features.
This website does not use profiling cookies, however third-party services can use them.
Disclosure third-party cookies
Google Inc., owner of processing data related to the service YouTube: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/,
Enabling and disabling cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en,
Opera Linux: http://help.opera.com/Linux/12.10/en/cookies.html,
Opera Mac: http://help.opera.com/Mac/12.10/en/cookies.html,
Opera Windows: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html,
Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/privacystatement#maincookiessimilartechnologiesmodule.
Any notices may be sent via email: